About All for body
Medieval body armor
ARMOR, n. The kind of clothing worn by a man whose tailor is a blacksmith
In the Medieval Ages, it was necessary to have reliable body armor as well as soft comfortable clothing. We definitely have everything to protect and dress your body.
- If horns are already blaring, knightly duties are calling, so you have no time for long preparations, medieval body armor sets are waiting in medieval suits of armor. Take a look at german gothic armor kit or armor set of George Clifford. We call this section “put it on and fight” – it has full functional battle-ready sets, that protect from head to foot
- Brigandines were the most widespread body armor in Medieval times. Well, they still are among current practical connoisseurs of «contact reenactment». Though not so shiny, brigandines are lighter and cheaper, than armor suits, while comfortable in wearing. Fighters of the West should definitely give a second glance at Munich corazzine, while fighters of the East - at Mongolian warrior armor
- Even the best armour can’t be worn without an underarmor, that is presented in gambeson. You can pick out just as brutal medieval aketon for the XV century armor, so exquisite female sleeveless gambeson. If you aren’t certain about a number of padding layers, feel free using samples for gambesons layers padding
- For other body parts protection, our craftsmen sew convenient padded armour sets. Elseways, we have ready for delivery products in ready padded armor
- Cuirasses, breastplates, and gorgets are for those, who don’t need full armor suits’ level of protection, but only torso one. Here are gorgeous custom Landsknecht corrugated breastplate as well as modest, but highly useful, neck-chin protection - bevor armor
- Don’t like dragging around with tons of steel on? Looking for quality, but lighter armor? Leather armor is at your service. Choose medieval-style leather brigantine kit or leather armour in style of Game of Thrones
- Besides, we produce miraculously beautiful handcrafted fantasy and LARP armor
- For the East lovers we have a great choice of protective historical scale body armor. These include traditional steel scale armour as well as pure rareness – star lamellar armor of Song Dynasty. For repairing such armor we offer lamellar plates sets too
- Maybe nowadays mail is not that popular even among antiquity lovers, however, historical chain mails and hauberks are a must-have for armorers
You can never be overdressed or overeducated
We are not here to argue with that. On the contrary, we are always happy to help with «You can never be overdressed» part. Our craft artists are real professionals in sewing medieval historical clothes, that’s why Steel Mastery is ready to dress you from tip to toe.
- In men's underwear undergarments should fit every taste: cales, undershirts, medieval chemises or braies – all made of natural fabrics, pleasant and comfortable to wear
- women's underwear includes various handcrafted underdresses, starting from modest chemises worn in Early and High Middle ages and ending with a languishing low-necked undershirt of the XV century. Also, here are playful authentic medieval stockings for your taste
- A noble gentleman is looking for medieval times shirt? A great deal of these is in shirts, tunics, cottas. In case ladies like it hotter, corsets are at your service ;)
- In women's dresses fair ladies can choose a worthy custom gown: anything from frivolous fantasy perle dress to modest luxurious burgundian gown of XV century
- Jester or knight alike will find worthy quality historical clothing in men's medieval costumes
- While in neighbourhood in men's fantasy costumes a dwarf and an assassin can get dressed as well
- Men's overclothes is a joy for gentlemen appreciating the luxury of multilayered medieval clothing from almost modern comfortable medieval style jacket to magnificent handmade authentic long houppelande of XV century.
- Cloaks and capes naturally serve well during poor weather, but also make any medieval or fantasy clothing full. It doesn’t even matter if it’s an elegant long coat with wide sleeves or simple cloak with hood, which probably Gandalf is wearing wandering Middle-earth
- We believe, knights just can’t pass by tabards, where the most beautiful and functional protection for armor is at their disposal
- Landsknecht’s costumes – bright classy clothing for medieval «sellswords»
- Vikings outfits presents authentic costumes for the «wolves of the sea» and magnificent Valkyrias
Steel Mastery’s blacksmiths, leather crafters, and tailors are working for over 15 years to create fabulous armoury and clothing. Moreover, they are working for you. Join the joyful group of our clients – you’ll never regret it. In addition, our loyal customers know one small trick – they always use our How to take measurements for cuirasses and brigandines manual so that product they order always fits them perfectly. In case you’ve received an order and item doesn’t fit you for any reason, you can return it at your own cost. We will produce the new one according to your wishes and corrections. We are working for you!
If you haven’t found a desirable model you would like to order – just tell us about it via email [email protected]. We will develop and create a new one specially for you according to your photos, pictures, and wishes.