“May your parcel arrive safe and in time!”
Dear customers, here you will find an article about how to track your parcel after we ship it.
By default we ship all our parcels with Ukrainian National Post service. So before parcel arrive at the destination country and register there, you can track your parcel here. After it arrives in your country, you can track it at both places - Ukrainian National post web-site and web-site of your national post service. Usually national post services provide more detailed information.
The normal way of parcel consist of next steps:
- Acceptance - this date we bring your parcel to the post office
- Ukrainian custom - at this step parcel usually arrive at customs and can be presented to the customs officer. This step can take from 1 to 3 days normally.
- Transit - at this step parcel leaves Ukraine and is already in transit to your country. This step can take from a few days till 2-3 weeks. 2-3 weeks is a normal term, but if this step took longer - please write to us, we will make an official search request.
- Your national custom - parcel arrive to your country and presented to the customs officer. Sometimes customs officers want additional papers, in this case please write to us, we will provide an additional invoice. This step usually takes a few days. If it takes longer - please call your custom and ask what they need from you :)
- Final delivery - yeah! Your parcel arrives at your local post office and is waiting for you or already delivered to your doors! :)
Below you will find a list of countries in which we ship parcels most oftenly with links to the local post web-sites.
Here can be your country… :))
We also ship a lot of parcel to Canada, but unfortunately Canada post doesn't track foreign parcel. So just be patient :)