Early bliaut dress
is added to
Early bliaut dress
Shipping costs will be added to the order price after adding it to the cart and specifying of your location. Delivery price depends on the region and ordered item.
EARLY BLIAUT DRESS
Alas my love you do me wrong
To cast me off discourteously;
And I have loved you oh so long
Delighting in your company.
Greensleeves was my delight,
Greensleeves was my heart of gold
Greensleeves was my heart of joy
And who but my lady Greensleeves.
Try to feel yourself like a sophisticated medieval Lady, delicate strolling through the hall of the castle or festival field at this medieval princess dress. Gentle picking up a long dress hem and hiding thin hands in the wide sleeves of your bliaut. Realize this dress is not just beautiful medieval woman costume, it allows any of modern woman to feel like a fragile lady of the 12th century, a damsel in distress or a beautiful lady in the window.
Our tailors from graphic sources and original patterns of XII century reconstructed typical for the early medieval Europe bliaut dress.
Take a look at few medieval images, we used:
Late XII century, Hortus Deliciarum
Mid XII century, St. Albans Abbey
Aren’t they beautiful?
We are sure you’ll like that laconic lines and gorgeous wide sleeves. Pay attention at beautiful braid (trims) decoration.
Put it on and visit any SCA, HEMA, LARP or reenactment events, medieval festivals or stage performances. This medieval noble clothing fits any of them.
Base price medieval women's dress includes following options:
Want a little bit more? No problem!
- First of all you need to make a hard but pleasant decision about sewing way: machine or hand sewing by your parameters (The second type is historical one and offered for additional costs.)
- Second decision is about the fabrics and color:
- Available colors for cotton fabric: black, dark blue, sky blue, green (dark and light), red, white, yellow.
- Available colors for wool fabric: black, brown, dark green, light green, khaki, brick-red, bright red.
- Available colors for linen/ flax: black, brown, dark green, olive, khaki, uncolored, beige, white, red, light blue, rose.
- Gabardine is also available in different colors.
More additional options allow you create absolutely unique model of authentic middle ages dress. If you choose any unusual model, material, color or pattern, please contact us via email [email protected]
Benefits, which you’ll get, if you buy medieval Lady costume at Steel Mastery:
- Custom-made medieval gown, made of 100% natural wool/linen fabrics by your individual parameters;
- Reliability and comfortable wearing for years;
- Product made by tailors with over 15 years experience;
- Convenient payment systems (PayPal, Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, American Express);
- Rework your order at our own expense or do a full refund in case if you don’t like an item.
In addition, remember about stylish accessories, like Cast belt sets, posh Brooches and fasteners and fashion Bags. If you did not find any medieval dress costume for your taste and wish, please send us photo and description of the required model and we will make it for you.
If you don’t like the received product for any reason, you may send it back to us within 14 days. If the received item has defects or does not fit your parameters, we will make a new item and send it to you at our costs. If postal service lost your parcel, we make a search of it. If parcel could not be found, we make new item at our expenses.
We ship orders via National Postal Service, who carries order to your local post office. Upon shipping, we provide you with tracking number of parcel. If you need express delivery (DHL, TNT, etc.), please contact us.
Every product is handcrafted and requires time for manufacture. Approximate time:
Please contact us if you would like to know more precise terms.