When taking measurements for any item, please be very attentive. As good fit of item depends on the correctness and accuracy of taken parameters.
Use only soft measuring tape.
Please take measurements over padded underarmor, on which you plan to wear plate spaulders.
For spaulders making, we need the following parameters:
1. Shoulder length
- place one end of the tape on the base of neck (curve) and the second one - on the shoulder joint;
- check that tape is not twisted;
- hold tape firmly and (if you take measures without helper) use a mirror to see measurement
2. Length of inner side of upper part of arm
- hold one end of tape at the armpit;
- stretch the tape to the crease of elbow
3. Length of outer side of upper part of arm
- hold one end of tape at the shoulder joint;
- stretch the tape to the elbow joint
4. Biceps circumference
- slightly tense you bicep;
- hold one end of tape on bicep and wrap tape around it
5. Elbow circumference
- hold one end of tape on the crease of elbow;
- wrap tape around the elbow